Toronto’s got alot going on tomorrow night and at the top of our list for the perfect GIRL’S Night are:
(1) Support a good cause – Attend the Love 4 a Cure event in support of Rethink Breast Cancer. The event includes a dating auction featuring some of Toronto’s most eligible bachelors, along with blind date draws, hors d’oeuvres, champagne, live band entertainment, and raffle prizes. Visit love4acure.com to get your tickets for this exciting event that also has heart!
(2) Eat Chocolate and SHOP- Hosted by Tasty Tours. The 2.5 hour walking tour around Trinity Bellwoods includes sampling of chocolates, interactive cookie decorating, visits to a selection of shops, as well as information on the history of chocolates, fair trade, how to eat chocolate, and more. Sounds like a delectably delicious girl’s night!
(3) Dance the night away! Many bars such as Tattoo Rock Parlour, C Lounge, Solarium @ Sound Academy, and Souz Dal all have special Valentine’s day events featuring live DJs.
AND…..for the COUPLES, this should be easy! Pick somewhere romantic, like:
(1) The Harbourfront Centre’s Natrel Ice Rink has a V-Day event featuring DJ Lissa Monet, and it sure is enchanting to skate hand-in-hand with your honey!
(2) There’s also our favourite breathtaking views at Scaramouch Restaurant Pasta Bar & Grill, or …
(3) Cuddle up to a real bonfire on the famous Sky Yard patio at the Drake Hotel and order their house-made S’more for two. If you want to make a complete night of it, you can always make a room reservation for the night also!
How are you spending your night tomorrow? Come IN AND get your glam on with us FIRST!